Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Short and Sweet, Like Spring Break

I didn't even realize until Monday that this week was my Spring Break. Not that it means a lot because I have a full time job and bills and a house to take care of and all that fun adult stuff.

Here is what I have been doing for fun... and I'm serious, fun: CLEANING AND BAKING. It's so calming and relaxing. Want to hear something crazy? I thoroughly enjoy folding laundry. I'm too domestic for my own good I think. It has its perks though, for example... I made these today just because:

YUMMY CUPCAKES


I almost feel guilty posting this as my friend is always posting healthy stuff and work out stuff and just very uplifting, motivating, informational blurbs. I'm over here like cupcakes and sugar and music and random things.

Ramble ramble.

I'll get back into the gym thing soon. Downloaded the Planet Fitness app today, its pretty neat, will get into that at a later time.

Did I mention the cupcakes have a filling?

FILLING!!!


I know you are asking yourself, "I wonder what kind of cupcakes those beautiful creations are?" Well well well, its your lucky day because I just so happen to have the answer.

Think of Nutella meets s'mores meets simple white cake meets amazingness.

It is basically a white cake with marshmallow filling, Nutella buttercream, crushed graham crackers sprinkled on top, with a piece of a Hershey's bar. I may post my recipe later. That buttercream is to die for, no joke.


I have literally listened to music all day. Haven't even touched the TV. Can't get enough of this album lately. Reason probably being that I know they will be in Charlotte on March 20th and I doubt I'll be able to go. Boo hiss. But they are sweeeeeeeet.



"Its not a fever that's keeping me up at night. I know you mean well, but you always leave me paralyzed. Don't you know, don't you know? All I need's another dose."


Goodnight, its late, and I'm a bit delirious.
I'll do better next time, promise!
-Amby

1 comment:

  1. And they were AMAZING. My daughter and husband were all up over that. Yeah.. so...
    And aw! Thank you! That comment about mine made me feel good. I just didn't update yesterday and the guilt is eating me! Motivation to work on Todays!

    And you're doing fine. So... about opening that bakery... *wink*

    ReplyDelete